Monday, March 14, 2011

Quick Tease



Short post for today. I'm going to try to bake a cake before bed and daylight savings time is a killer! As you may have guessed, I'm working on a new project. Here's something I think we can all enjoy: I don't have to say Red Heart Super Savor Saver yarn!

Wait.. dammit.

The yarn is this beautifulness which is so soft and 100% acrylic (it's not even worsted; it's chunky!):


I wasn't going to say much about the incredible disaster(s) happening in Japan, but as my brother is there right now, and my husband and I have bought tickets to visit in a couple months, it is on my mind a lot and it doesn't feel right to set it aside. Everyone please send positive energy out there. Japan, stay safe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like the new name. What size needles for such phat yarn?