Tuesday, March 15, 2011



The Kertzer scarf is coming right along. I got the pattern as a free Ravelry download (for you non-knitters, Ravelry is a free website for knitters and crocheters - I may link to it quite a bit). It takes size 8 (5mm) or size 9 (5.5mm) needles. I'm using size 9.



I bought two skeins of the Kertzer yarn so I'm just going to go and go until I run out of yarn. You see where my working yarn is ? That is just about where the first ball ended. Here's some pretty cable detail:


This marks the first of my projects where I haven't used a single stitch marker. Excepting the rows where you "cluster 4" and the cable needle rows, you can pretty much knit the knits and purl the purls (except the garter stitch ends where you knit both sides), so it is very fun and is keeping my interest.

Yoshi thinks it would be better as a dog jacket and is a little put out that it isn't.



No comments: